Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Sports Videogames

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Sports Videogames

    I know alot of us on here play sports videogames. So I decided to post this thread so everyone can tell how good they are doing in their seasons they are playing. Doesnt matter the sport. Just thought it might be interesting to see what people have to say.

    Right now Im playing a Dynasty mode on ESPN College Basketball 2K5 with the Tarheels. Im currently 3-1, just coming off a loss to Tennessee in the Maui Invitational. Right now Im ranked #1 in the nation, my next game is against USC.

    Fell free to post all your dynasties, seasons, etc..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    Just finshed my 1st season in March Madness 2005 with UNC....won the National Championship at 30-1 with my only loss to Duke in OT...they beat me 123-115...Just starting my 2nd season an am #1 (1-0) with a win over someone I can't remember..

    MVP Baseball 2005-currently first in my division at 6-3 or 7-3 and probably 3rd in the national league...i find this game very hard myself...i would put the difficulty settings down, but I wanna play like it is real life....other than that I'm hoping to win the WS...i'm playing with a fantasy draft on

    That are the onyl two games I'm playing right now...was playing SSX 3 before I got those 2 games

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    If you lost to UT, then you're pretty darn bad. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    They kept throwing alley oops all game [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    That's what I was thinking. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

    I'm playing a season of Madden using the Colts. Manning has like 7000+ yds passing and 70+ td passes through week 11. Stokley and Harrison both have over 2000yds. James only has like 200 yds rushing though. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] I like to score fast and don't really try to play a serious game. I'm undefeated though. I have a season of NCAA Football saved using Clintwood College. I am the RB and have like 3000+ yds rushing and over 1000 yds recieving. The same rules apply here as my Madden season. I've not played it in a while though.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    you have 7000 yards...what are you playing on rookie level
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  7. #7
    Inactive Member OAR's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 27th, 2003
    Posts
    1,435
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    when I was playing madden, I had Vick through a fantasy draft and he threw for over 5,000 in my last season that i played...but Thomas Jones had an okay year with 1300 yards running so i threw the ball more

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sports Videogames

    Im playing NCAA 05 using UT and I am 1-0 in my current season with a 13-10 win over Maryland in OT..

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •